Glass Shelves: Boca Raton, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Margate, Pompano, Florida
Custom Glass Shelves Applications
In the market for new custom glass shelving. All Glass & Mirror offers free estimates over the phone. All you need is to have the measurements and an idea of how thick you would like the glass shelf to be. All Glass & Mirror can provide you with a variety of custom glass cutting ideas for your glass for shelves to be displayed.
Whether you would like glass for shelving on a wall or glass for shelves in a furniture unit, All Glass & Mirror can provide you with same day service.
Nearly invisible, always impressive
Glass shelving adds space without using space. In sharp contrast to metal or wood shelving, light continues to flow through glass shelves, reflecting from every edge surface, as if nothing’s there.
These floating shelves blend designer elements with practical storage solutions. And are most often used for:
- Bathroom glass shelves
- Glass wall shelves
- Corner glass shelves
- Kitchen glass shelves
- Kitchen cabinet glass shelves
- Bar glass shelves
- Bedroom glass shelves
Glass shelves blend with any decor and make a great accent for virtually any room in our homes and offices. All Glass & Mirror, LLC specializes in the manufacture and installation of custom-glass shelving. Glass shelves make a wonderful addition to a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, bar, or office. Whether you want to add new bookshelves or shelf space inside a kitchen cabinet, glass shelves bring a touch of elegance to any room without crowding it – they even lend an illusion of increased size and depth to a space.
Glass shelves are less intrusive than wood or metal shelves. They allow light to pass through, leaving a glow on the translucent material. To magnify this effect, you can use special lighting from above or below the space depending on the look you are trying to achieve.
Choose Custom Glass Shelves for a Perfect Fit
All glass shelves are not created equal, don’t settle for too thin, too short, too narrow or too big, too heavy, too long. Especially, when it’s so easy to get exactly what you want from us.
Mix & Match Glass Shelf Options
- Choose glass thickness for strength and impact
- Tailor the length and width of glass shelves
- Style glass shelves in bevel, rounded or flat edges
- Select glass type for a clear, frosted or tinted look
When ordering glass shelves, the following criteria are important to keep in mind:
- Size of the glass shelf. The ability to cut glass into any size and shape truly opens the doors of design. Although your imagination and available space should dictate this criterion, there are some limitations which may depend on the support available for the shelf. For most glass shelves the size does not have to be millimeter perfect; in these instances you can measure the size, call it in for a quote, and place your order for pick up or delivery.
- Thickness of the glass shelf. Thinner glass is used for smaller applications, whereas thicker glass is used for larger applications. The typical thickness of glass shelves ranges from 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, and 3/4″.
- Shape of the glass shelf. Depending on the size of your space, you can choose square, rectangle, oval or round. Just keep in mind that there is a limit to how far the glass shelves may extend from a supporting wall.
- Edges of the glass shelves. Choose a simple, polished edge for a more traditional, elegant look, or a beveled edge for a more modern, futuristic style.
- Tempered or not. In most instances glass shelves are made of flat sheets of glass; however, depending on the size and location of the glass shelf, safety can be an issue. In these cases, we can use tempered glass.
- Type of the glass shelves. Options include clear glass, frosted glass, rain glass, tinted glass, patterned glass, ultra-clear glass, bronze glass, gray glass, and more.
- Hardware to hold the glass shelves. Hardware finishes to consider include chrome, brushed nickel, black, white, satin chrome, brass, and many more. Choosing the right finish is essential in ensuring coordination of the glass shelves with the rest of the space.